Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

Recent experience appears to show “Heart set on playing for guardiola” just seems to be code for, “but i’ll ultimately go where im paid the most”. Hopefully its a true reflection.
I see this guy as best available DM this summer
I actually think it's a good choice for us to give to players. 'Do you really want to play for Pep and us, or do you want the bigger pay day' We only want players that choose answer A. If they choose B we let them go.

I actually think it's a good choice for us to give to players. 'Do you really want to play for Pep and us, or do you want the bigger pay day' We only want players that choose answer A. If they choose B we let them go.

Agreed. We also seem (mahrez apart) to start players on relatively low salaries and then increase them quickly when they prove themselves worth it. Laporte and Bernardo recently.
Similar to your point, if they dont want to play for pep and earn that pay day then theyre not going to have the right attitude to play for him anyway. Hence why most of our signings work, jury out on the one i mentioned

Not sure if he is worth more than 30m.

Frenkie is " Exceptional " talent, and I can understand why he was sold for 70m.

But Ndombele, he is good hard working player.

Reckon £40-50m would be worthwhile for him, he’s not in the bracket of world class yet but the potential seems to be there.
Agree, but City had a €50m bid reportedly rejected last summer and seem to have moved on. Why would Aulas lower his demands?

Let the rags buy him for crazy money, a midfield of Herrera/Fred - Ndombele - Pogba would be completely dysfunctional in the absence of a tempo controller.

That's what Tothenham does. It doesn't work. It has to be both. We will give you comparable renumeration plus an opportunity to work with Pep.

Now that's a better selling point. No player wants to play for less. Sure, playing for Pep is great, but at a price commisurate to my talents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.