Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

That's what Tothenham does. It doesn't work. It has to be both. We will give you comparable renumeration plus an opportunity to work with Pep.

Now that's a better selling point. No player wants to play for less. Sure, playing for Pep is great, but at a price commisurate to my talents.
We won't pay more than our top earners are on , obviously we aren't talking Spurs level wages, Spurs are totally different.It's what we have been doing and it's worked with players like Bernardo, LaPorte who have earned bigger contracts.

Exactly the player we need
Good tackler great on the half turn physical
We need a bit of steel in among the artists
Would pay whatever they want
We don’t have many weaknesses but depth at cm and lb are where we can improve

Exactly the player we need
Good tackler great on the half turn physical
We need a bit of steel in among the artists
Would pay whatever they want
We don’t have many weaknesses but depth at cm and lb are where we can improve

He's exactly the 'kind' of player I would like to see us sign, for those exact reasons.

We have loads of midfield players who can knock passes around & make 'interceptions' who could be drafted into a different role, but we don't have any deeper mids, other than Fern, who can also knock people around & run with the ball.

But, his 2nd touch sometimes seems to be a tackle & he's generally more raw & ungainly than a typical City player.

We lack a powerful dynamic deeper midfielder as an alternative though imo & he has a lot of that about him. If he could fit into our style, he would mix things up nicely.

He's exactly the 'kind' of player I would like to see us sign, for those exact reasons.

We have loads of midfield players who can knock passes around & make 'interceptions' who could be drafted into a different role, but we don't have any deeper mids, other than Fern, who can also knock people around & run with the ball.

But, his 2nd touch sometimes seems to be a tackle & he's generally more raw & ungainly than a typical City player.

We lack a powerful dynamic deeper midfielder as an alternative though imo & he has a lot of that about him. If he could fit into our style, he would mix things up nicely.
Absolutely convinced that if we only sign one player this summer, he should be the one. He's young so of course he isn't the finished article but he has all the attributes we need in the player to eventually replace Fernandinho. Fernandinho was always an incredibly good player, under Pep he has become even better despite coming towards the end of his career. I think if Pep got to work with Ndombele at this stage of his career he could easily be one of the best midfielders in the world.

Absolutely convinced that if we only sign one player this summer, he should be the one. He's young so of course he isn't the finished article but he has all the attributes we need in the player to eventually replace Fernandinho. Fernandinho was always an incredibly good player, under Pep he has become even better despite coming towards the end of his career. I think if Pep got to work with Ndombele at this stage of his career he could easily be one of the best midfielders in the world.

Maybe.

I'm not really sure one way or the other.

I've always wanted us to have a mid who can run though, so I won't complain if they decide he is the best option available.

An absolute beast of a player and someone I would love to see at the club. I am convinced Pep could make him even better than he is now. Time to stop dicking about and raise them oil prices and lets get the deal done and in the bag.

Watching him play, one of the things that stand out is his ability to win free-kicks. As good as Hamann and Barry.

An absolute beast of a player and someone I would love to see at the club. I am convinced Pep could make him even better than he is now. Time to stop dicking about and raise them oil prices and lets get the deal done and in the bag.
Know where your coming from but it is not that time. It is time for his agent to start making waves so Lyon cannot keep him then it is time for us to win the CL every player wants to be part of something special, and when those two happen he will beg to play for Pep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.