Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

I share your fear that the Chinesse will buy any old cast offs but is that not a thing of the past? I thought the Chinesse put a stop to huge fees and wages, but they have Ronaldo to replace Benzema Bale and James to get rid off their buys are going to be in attack

Yep any buys from outside China costs double the fee.

I share your fear that the Chinesse will buy any old cast offs but is that not a thing of the past? I thought the Chinesse put a stop to huge fees and wages, but they have Ronaldo to replace Benzema Bale and James to get rid off their buys are going to be in attack
There is a limit but they are still happy to pay big fees, especially someone like Casemiro.
I think they will get Hazard to replace Ronaldo, Zidane likes Benzema so will keep him around. Bale will go if they get a big offer otherwise will likely keep i reckon.

For this position I really do trust Pep but I am confused by the pursuit for Rodri when Ndombele looks a better overall fit, sooner. Hope this is true

He was my favorite from day one, I'll be so happy if it really happens, I'm just skeptical because every day there are reports of another player close to signing

He was very good against us (but then again so was Jon Macken!)

He does have the qualities I think we need for that position but Pep showed in his pursuit of Jorjihno that that's not necessarily what he thinks we need (ie a level of physicality).

Hope we get him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.