Nearly 5 years on - how do you feel about the new badge?

Agree that a Manchester Bee would work better than a Lancashire Rose, but other than that it's good.

What happened to Badge anyway? He used to post on here regularly.

Lancashire is our historic county the red rose is recognition of that. The Cayman Islands is the historic place United are from and the ship on their badge represents a Caribbean pirate ship full of tax dodgers and tight arsed American sports franchise owners.

Lancashire is our historic county the red rose is recognition of that. The Cayman Islands is the historic place United are from and the ship on their badge represents a Caribbean pirate ship full of tax dodgers and tight arsed American sports franchise owners.

So why don’t Liverpool have a badge that incorporates a giro cheque, a wheeley bin, mass murder and money laundering?

Edit. And sorry I forgot... a huge set of horses teeth.

You really don't...? Blackpool is in Lancashire, there are no signs coming out saying welcome to Lancashire. For me, in my heart I feel pretty much the whole north west is Lancashire but I know it isn't. On the other hand, Blackpool clearly is
Outside the old Pontin's going into St Annes there is those signs. Something to do with not being under Lancashire County Council I'm guessing to keep the tourism money in Blackpool but not 100% sure.

"The Welcome to Lancashire signs were erected on the boundaries with Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool unitary authorities by the county council in 2004 to show where its services begin."

Why all the anti Lancashire red rose brigade,show me the badge/emblem for Greater Manchester if it upsets you so much,makes us non Mancunian born even more attached to the club.

Oh and while you are digging out the image for me,also let me know where Lancashire County Cricket Club's headquarters are.

I have Mancunian relatives,but never seen them to be so precious about things like that,fucking coming across like Southerners.

The last one was always Franny's folly to me. It was a remnant from the era were turning the kit laser blue and putting stars on the badge was supposed to make up for running the club into the ground. The new is great.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.