Nearly 5 years on - how do you feel about the new badge?

I love the badge - wasn't sure at first, but then again I think I'd have felt that way whatever was chosen. It's looks the part now especially when you see it on merchandise and the kit and it better identifies us than the last effort.

Why all the anti Lancashire red rose brigade,show me the badge/emblem for Greater Manchester if it upsets you so much,makes us non Mancunian born even more attached to the club.

Oh and while you are digging out the image for me,also let me know where Lancashire County Cricket Club's headquarters are.

I have Mancunian relatives,but never seen them to be so precious about things like that,fucking coming across like Southerners.
Lancashire cricket club is just round the corner from the swamp.

I really like the badge, it is almost exactly the design I put forward in the survey. A slight nit-pick is that the red rose is a little bit larger than I would have liked but it's no big deal and I think it looks classy

Badge is brilliant. The way the club went through the process of interacting with the fans (not sure if it was just ST holders or all) around the design of the badge was really first class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.