nearly came to blows in the stadium

Banned Tosspot said:
Marvin said:
stonie said:
want to appoligise to any blues near me but as soon as fernandes came on two guys sat to my right were proper slagging him off,ffs he hadent even kicked ball im sure i dident do a round trip of 1600 miles to sit next to some twat slagging of MY team,well i lost my head and threatend to do this guy big time and i was serious, this guy had one guy who supported him sat behind him but i was gonna take him on as well,i think if i would of been at city i would of battered the pair of them...thank fook i dident,,,oh and thanks to the two girls with their arms around me showing their support on the way out..i swear if i see any of those two guys in the street im going to do them,i know violence dosent solve anything but these two are gonna get it...oh yes and fernades is pants but was wearing a blue shirt...so get real........at to round things of i couldent find the bleeding coach for the flight to the airport....
We need more fans like you
No we don't.

If the poster would have gone through with what he said he was going to do then there could have been some fatalities. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Dunno about the fatalities bit but unless those 2 were Mr Bean wannabe's then the two of them would have kicked his arse. :-D

bluemoon32 said:
Banned Tosspot said:
Marvin said:
stonie said:
want to appoligise to any blues near me but as soon as fernandes came on two guys sat to my right were proper slagging him off,ffs he hadent even kicked ball im sure i dident do a round trip of 1600 miles to sit next to some twat slagging of MY team,well i lost my head and threatend to do this guy big time and i was serious, this guy had one guy who supported him sat behind him but i was gonna take him on as well,i think if i would of been at city i would of battered the pair of them...thank fook i dident,,,oh and thanks to the two girls with their arms around me showing their support on the way out..i swear if i see any of those two guys in the street im going to do them,i know violence dosent solve anything but these two are gonna get it...oh yes and fernades is pants but was wearing a blue shirt...so get real........at to round things of i couldent find the bleeding coach for the flight to the airport....
No we don't.

If the poster would have gone through with what he said he was going to do then there could have been some fatalities. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Dunno about the fatalities bit but unless those 2 were Mr Bean wannabe's then the two of them would have kicked his arse. :-D
Fighting would breed more fighting. The police would then get involved. It's a long drop down stadium stairs so some could easily die.

Also, try adding to English clubs getting kicked out of Europe again!

Banned Tosspot said:
Marvin said:
stonie said:
No we don't.

But he didn't hit them, and I like his attitude.

UEFA Cup Q/F - we don't need fans turning on our own

uefa cup q/f,we dont need fans slagging of there own players and no i dident hit then but their mentallity towards my/our club made me so mad,i would never of kicked it off with them, for 1 they shit them selves because they began to realise that i was so fucking mad, 2 i wouldent want to get arrested and bring our club into disrepute,how hard is it to support your team ffs, not saying these dicks are not passionate but slagging a player off before he kicks a ball is ridiculous.As for trouble i never saw any in the town or at the ground just a top day in and around the square and the train ride to the ground was one of the best experiences ive had travelling with city....fantastic

Apologise !! You should be in Rampton . If you wanted to fight everybody who has a go at a city player you will be dead by the end of the season or end of the next game .

What a saddo .

Songs about the IRA from a few dickheads but everything with the Germans was totally cool.

A great trip, reminded me why our fans are the best in the land and all the world.

stonie said:

Good lad for standing up for your views!
Im always moaning about our players but i dont do it at the ground! When im at the CoMS or at away games i am 100% behind the team! i'll slag em off all week if they've been shit or not tried but in the ground you've got to get behind them!

danburge82 said:
stonie said:

Good lad for standing up for your views!
Im always moaning about our players but i dont do it at the ground! When im at the CoMS or at away games i am 100% behind the team! i'll slag em off all week if they've been shit or not tried but in the ground you've got to get behind them!
I think THIS is the place to moan! At the ground, support our players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.