Need 1spare for FA Cup

city51

Need 1spare for FA Cup on Sunday anbody not going in Colin Bell Stand Level 1 can i use your season ticket number for my mate who came over from Canada last night PM me pls if you can help cheers

Still tickets available from city lads. But if your after the cup scheme cheaper tickets then fair enough will save you a packet!

sorry to jump onto this thread mate, but i'm after one ticket as well at the FA Cup scheme price of £15 but would be willing to pay a bit more. I know there are some level 3 tickets available, but I'm skint, and I'm not willing to spend £45. I would be happy to take one even at short notice, on the day of the game. I know its a long shot, so no worries if nobody can help.

superstevieg said:
sorry to jump onto this thread mate, but i'm after one ticket as well at the FA Cup scheme price of £15 but would be willing to pay a bit more. I know there are some level 3 tickets available, but I'm skint, and I'm not willing to spend £45. I would be happy to take one even at short notice, on the day of the game. I know its a long shot, so no worries if nobody can help.

Get your tin hat on you cheeky fucler

our eldest son lives in wales has had to pay 45 quid, plastic as fuck he is. he wont be seen anywhere near then unless we reach a final.
serves him right.

he said if i get a spare for the semi he'll have it, i just lol'd and said if i have a spare it'll go to a blue off here.

Hoping my bank card gets here asap, need to get my ticket still! Gulp. If I miss out I will go on a mass killing spree in Burnley to make sure I've captured the fucker who pinched my wallet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.