Need a dumb phone

Id mobile do cheap Motorola for £10 a month with 2gb of data. If your worried about apps, social media etc. Stick family link on it let you control apps, time usage and gives you a location. Good luck as it's a complete minefield giving kids a mobile phone.

When I went to school the biggest concern was my mam would give us a sainsbury plastic bag to put my books in as it was posher than Tesco.

If she gets seen with a crap phone , you being late will be the least of her worries ;)

Seriously though, my daughter started secondary last sept. They have a no phones rule. Everyone takes one. Hid away, on silent. She can check it in the bogs.
Just dont get caught

If she gets seen with a crap phone , you being late will be the least of her worries ;)

Seriously though, my daughter started secondary last sept. They have a no phones rule. Everyone takes one. Hid away, on silent. She can check it in the bogs.
Just dont get caught
The one she’s going to is mega strict pal, tbf she’s up for it she’s quite sensible for 11, a damn sight more than I ever was.

So did I buy it was a little bit safer back then, I mean just look at that 12 year old in Coventry, I’ll look after my kid how I want thanks, it was a simple question don’t need a lecture on parenting
Exactly.
If my daughter was starting school now I'd definitely want her to have a phone at school to make sure she was safe and I could contact her if anything happened.
Mines 21 now I still text her all the time to check she's OK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.