Need a new blue pub (Cheadle)

bluechris106

Now I am a Dad of 2 I dont get out as much as i would like! But one day that I insist on getting out is Derby day at Stretford!! (I swore i would never set foot in the place after getting beat 4-2 in the FA cup!!)
I went in the George and Dragon to watch a few away games earlier in the season and to say the atmosphere was poor was an understatement!!!! Where have all the Cheadle blues gone?????
Please help me find somewhere full of blues who will be watching the game (Prefereably singing and cheering!), Anywhere near Stockport, Didsbury, Cheadle etc!!!

Please help!!!!

bluejase said:
The kennilworth is usually full of blues, the George lost it when tommy left.

It was a sad day when Tommy moved on!! The Supporters club dont even meet there anymore, wats that all about???? I went in a couple of weeks ago and it was very poor!!! Might try the Kenny, its a good pub! Thanx!!

The Kenny mate

Say hello 2 John and gay tom 4 me wil ya they wil b a few reds in there but the landlord is top draw .

The Griffin on Didsbury road is quality
always got city on in there .. always full to the rafters !
CTID

The Griffin on Didsbury Road in Heaton Misery is spot on. They get most of the away games on TV and there's about 4/5 screens. I watched the OT Derby in there last year and it was rammed out with Blues so it was a great atmosphere, the actual pub is like a City Shrine with lots of old photos and memrobillia on the walls.

bluechris106 said:
Where is Didsbury road???

It's the road which goes from Stockport pyramid to...well...Didsbury!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/22/22450/Griffin_Hotel/Heaton_Mersey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/ ... ton_Mersey</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.