Need a new TV - recommendations please

Dr Jacoby

The LG 43UJ630V (43 inch) is the only model under consideration at the moment.

I am no expert on the latest technology but ideally it will be a Smart TV, made by someone well-known, at least 40 inches and cost no more than £450.

If anyone can recommend any TVs that meet the above criteria, I would greatly appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks.

Last edited:
For your budget mate id look no further than an LG.

Superb set and picture at that price point.

Thanks. Many retailers appear to be selling it for around £345.

At those prices mate and with it being a 4k set id spend a tad more, £419 which is still under budget and get the 49 inch model.

Get an LG.
I got the 43” ultrahd smart 2 years ago anD love it.
But try here
https://www.richersounds.com/
Great prices and a free 6 year warranty, and a proper warranty. They don’t fuck you about if it’s needed.

At those prices mate and with it being a 4k set id spend a tad more, £419 which is still under budget and get the 49 inch model.

I think I would have to measure my front room before buying a TV that size. If there’s ample space, I will probably buy that one. :)

If there’s any significant improvement to be had, I would consider adjusting my budget to maybe £550 or £600. But I don’t have a clue how much a decent TV costs in today’s market.

go for a 49 - i've got the LG 49UH503V (from 12 months ago) and its excellent - I just have a dearth of 4K sources to play...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.