Need some help regarding job interviews

Just in the door. As i suspected they offered me the job and i've taken it. The hours are all late at night, 6pm-2am is the standard shift. Interview 2 is next friday at 10.30 am so i might not even have to make up an excuse. Thanks for all your help, looking forward to having a bit of money to spend!

TCIB said:
What bar is it, we want free beer damn it :-D

Congrats matey :-)

Thanks a lot mate! It's the bar in a "holiday site", a glorified camp site... The sort of place you could just imagine the inbetweeners turning up at!

ICT-Tam said:
TCIB said:
What bar is it, we want free beer damn it :-D

Congrats matey :-)

Thanks a lot mate! It's the bar in a "holiday site", a glorified camp site... The sort of place you could just imagine the inbetweeners turning up at!

So I can bring my mates then?

Congratulations! It's always good to hear positive stories! Prep well for the next interview, choice is always good.

roaminblue said:
Congratulations! It's always good to hear positive stories! Prep well for the next interview, choice is always good.

This. I'd deffo go to the other interview in case the first job falls through. I'm sure all will be well but it doesn't hurt to keep your options open.

I've had 4 this week, I'll not give you advice,but avoid the word **** if you can and the phrase, you tight fuckers, stick your job up your arse you twat. I didn't find them helpful tbh. Hope this helps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.