Needing some luck

XxRachXx

Ive been off here for a while now as health is just not improving , last thing i needed was reading this ;) but i really appreciate all the well wishes off everyone !!!! they help so much .

Today though i witnessed a dog kill a cat and there was nothing i could do :( it turned on me but at the time all i wanted was to get the nasty thing off that cat .. the cat was only young but it was the worst thing ive seen :( amazing how animals getting hurt gets to me when isnt even my own ... ended up having the worst anxiety attack to date in work :( Just not having a great few months . Friends seem to have all given up on me too :p Just want you to all no i am so grateful for those that have messaged me xxx

somebody needs to organise a bluemoon meet up soon!

hope you get better rach!

XxRachXx said:
Ive been off here for a while now as health is just not improving , last thing i needed was reading this ;) but i really appreciate all the well wishes off everyone !!!! they help so much .

Today though i witnessed a dog kill a cat and there was nothing i could do :( it turned on me but at the time all i wanted was to get the nasty thing off that cat .. the cat was only young but it was the worst thing ive seen :( amazing how animals getting hurt gets to me when isnt even my own ... ended up having the worst anxiety attack to date in work :( Just not having a great few months . Friends seem to have all given up on me too :p Just want you to all no i am so grateful for those that have messaged me xxx
Chin up Hun, you seem a lovely girl. Hope you feel better soon.

Pablo1 said:
XxRachXx said:

She is a lovely girl. Sorry to hear you're not well, Rach.

Get well soon x

I haven't been in good health this year myself but am coming through after a long long illness

Keep your head and chin up and sending all my best wishes too you. XX

Pablo1 said:
XxRachXx said:

i can be :D

-- Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:37 pm --

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pablo1 said:
XxRachXx said:

She is a lovely girl. Sorry to hear you're not well, Rach.

Get well soon x

Thanks xxxx<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:38 pm --<br /><br />
Super David Silva 21 said:
I haven't been in good health this year myself but am coming through after a long long illness

Keep your head and chin up and sending all my best wishes too you. XX

Glad you are getting through it xx

Lets hope your luck changes Rach and you're back to your old self soon, we miss you at the bukkake parties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.