Needing some luck

Hope your health improves soon. From reading some of your posts you seem like a really nice and funny person. It's shitty when you're going though something and your friends start giving up on you, right when you need them. That is really sad about that cat getting attacked by that dog. Keep your chin up and hope you have a better day tomorrow. :)

I've hopefully had an upturn in fortune after what I can only describe as my worst year ever. If it weren't for our kid and my sister I'd have been on the streets.. fingers crossed and my luck could be good at last.

So I'm rubbing one out over you Rach x
I mean..
I'm picturing you rubbing up against me...
Sh*t...
I mean,

What I meant to say is. I'd like to picture a bit of good luck rubbing off onto you. All the best chicken x

Just clocked this thread.
Rach you looked good when we chatted pre Hull City match babe.
Sorry to hear things aren't getting any better.
If you wanna chat,you know where I am mate.

Don't forget-my 13yr old has got the hots for you.....:-)

x

worsleyweb said:
Good luck Rach x you seem a lovely young girl. A lot of people have bouts of depression, anxiety, and testing points in life and come through. You will get through whatever is troubling you I am sure.

The anxiety is the little problem , that has good days and bad slightly more bad atm but my real trouble is my chest still been 16 months now of antibiotics , cameras , scans they just wont take it seriously :(

-- Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:13 am --

worsleyweb said:
Good luck Rach x you seem a lovely young girl. A lot of people have bouts of depression, anxiety, and testing points in life and come through. You will get through whatever is troubling you I am sure.

The anxiety is the little problem , that has good days and bad slightly more bad atm but my real trouble is my chest still been 16 months now of antibiotics , cameras , scans they just wont take it seriously :(

-- Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:14 am --

[*]
Chris in London said:
Play you cards right Rach, and there's a free holiday in it for you.

Play them like shit, and there's still a free holiday but it's with Paphos
I wont say no to a hol ;)

-- Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:15 am --

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just clocked this thread.
Rach you looked good when we chatted pre Hull City match babe.
Sorry to hear things aren't getting any better.
If you wanna chat,you know where I am mate.

Don't forget-my 13yr old has got the hots for you.....:-)

x

Ive still got it then :p<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:16 am --<br /><br />Thankyou for all the messages they really do mean alot xx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.