Negredo allegedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Negredo just signed

From Graham Hunter; attributes of Negredo: quick, strong, honest, decent man, very much a team player. Down to Pellegrini to add the magic dust ie from good to excellent.

Good, hard working, hungry footballer. Suited to English game. Hope he is a success.

Sounds exactly what we need, a great addition that fits the Pellegrini Puzzle.

BillyShears said:
LoveCity said:
Problem is, some City fans can now only judge a player on how high profile he is and who he plays for.

Bang on.

Welcome Alvaro. Will be the ultimate goal poacher for us, I can feel it already.

Only this, if we signed Mandzukic and Dante last summer people wouldn't have been happy.

PaleBlue said:
So we have AguerO, DzekO, and now NegredO - do we really need JovatiC?

Rather give Guidetti his chance.
Well he will since Guidetti is a striker and Jovetić isn't!

Football is about systems that each team play.
I.e Dzeko scored more goals coming on as a sub because we would be pumping in crosses and pressing for the winner, yet from the start looked poor. So from that it tells you the system best for him is quicker ball movement forward and crosses.

So M.P has now brought in a quick winger and a midfield player who likes to get the ball forward quickly so hopefully this SYSTEM suits not only Edin but ALL the strikers because defences can't set up quickly( the year we won the league we attacked a pce a lot of the time)
Last season we were to laboured until the last 20mins if we had to chase the game I.e Edin time.

We do not know how any of the strikers will fit into the NEW system so before anyone starts to call someone they should wait and see. Cavanhi was poor in Confed Cup yet £53m. So just wait and see.

But a 13 page thread moaning already FFS give your heads a shake.

This bloke will be a revelation and I can't wait to say I told you so.

MillionDollarDream said:
From Graham Hunter; attributes of Negredo: quick, strong, honest, decent man, very much a team player. Down to Pellegrini to add the magic dust ie from good to excellent.

Good, hard working, hungry footballer. Suited to English game. Hope he is a success.

Let's hope

Worst Case Ontario said:
MillionDollarDream said:

Let's hope

I certainly wouldn't call him quick

Well ,he looks great on You Tube footage,and he gets praise from quite a few Journo, so I think he will be more than useful. And now we have "The Guys" conducting our business know what its about . Don,t they ?.

morleyswife said:
Blue Mist said:
Today a BlueMoon first has been achieved.
At 6.11pm it is announced that we have made a major signing.
At 6.12pm he is slagged off by a fan.

The ink isn't dry, he hasn't got a plane ticket and he hasn't even kissed his mum goodbye but 'we' have decided it is a shit deal.

I cant wait for the Newcastle game so that I can boo his first touch.

He hasn't got a first touch.

If anyone has beat me to this. Fuck you I am reading from the start

Welcome to Manchester and dont be scared to try a paella barm

After his first season, we will have a 300+ page thread dedicated to slagging him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.