Negredo and Aguero

allan harper

Like what souness said about the pair, people haven't woke up about Negredo yet but they soon will do, these two will win City the league.

See how the next 45 minutes go but id be tempted to start these two on Sunday and leave Edin for Newcastle and Norwich.

Re: Negredo and Aguero

Why we would start Dzeko on Sunday is beyond me.

Has to be these two.

If not, I'd put another man in midfield.

These two should be the first choice partnership with Jovetic pushing them. I don't see the need for 4 seasoned strikers when we have an overload of attacking midfield players.

Negredo is such a great player, and he actually likes to assist his fellow players, such a contrast with Tevez for example.

It's a squad game of course, but these two seem to be the best of the four front players so far this season.

How cool that Jovetic can only get better, and maybe Edin will bed in comfortably with the various permutations - going to be a cracking season as it unfolds I hope :)

Negredo and Aguero

Aguero + Dzeko or Tevez were often selfish towards each other. Even tonight, Dzeko ignored Kun in a brilliant position.

With Aguero and Negredo, you sense there is no ego or jealousy between them. They put each other through, pass to each other often even in the box (that shows you the level of respect because in the box, strikers almost always smack at goal), and seem to have a great understanding.

Quite like this partnership but against the very best sides, I'd only pick the one that is in better form.

Played well tonight.

That outside of the boot chip for Aguero's 2nd was world class, especially in such tight conditions on such a wank pitch.

Certainly works better than Aguero + Dzeko/Balotelli/Tevez ever did.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.