Negredo or Soldado

Dribble

After all the endless debates over who was the better striker and which club got the better deal, I'm so glad we got The Beast. He certainly put that argument to bed today in no uncertain terms.

That goal and performance today is just what we've needed from a big man up front. Balo was too unpredictable, Dzeko is a good goal scorer but not a good enough footballer for where we want to be. Tevez/Aguero are different types of players and the former would have benefitted from having The Beast alongside him.

Ok, if given the choice I'd have still chosen Falcoa over him, but where Cavani's concerned, I think Negredo is just as good especially at half the price.

Thank fuck we got The Beast.......

Proper dodged a bullet on Soldado, he's utter gash.

Was laughing my bollocks off today at the thought of them paying nigh on 30mil for him compared to 16mil for the Beast.

Can I also add that we were robbed buying our Brazilian midfielder as Pauliniho is also much better value.....

Rammy Blue said:

Was laughing my bollocks off today at the thought of them paying nigh on 30mil for him compared to 16mil for the Beast.

Was about to write the exact same post pretty much.

Anything good created by Spurs today (which wasnt a lot to be fair despite their first half possession) was undone as soon as this chancer was involved. A waste of space.

Lucky Toma said:
Rammy Blue said:

Was about to write the exact same post pretty much.

Anything good created by Spurs today (which wasnt a lot to be fair despite their first half possession) was undone as soon as this chancer was involved. A waste of space.

It's funny becasue spuds are actually a decent side, they thought they were buying the perfect striker for the 4-2-3-1 formation and he has turned out to be the weak link.

nothing to debate,city had first choice of all the Spanish strikers,who were up for grabs,we chose the best one .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.