Neighbors at xmas

No way am I inviting randomoes over just because it happens to be Christmas. I'd say no if they suddenly knocked on for me so why risk the embarrassment.

I like my current neighbours though, cos I don't hear them, smell them, or know their names.. Why ruin things

No way am I inviting randomoes over just because it happens to be Christmas. I'd say no if they suddenly knocked on for me so why risk the embarrassment.

I like my current neighbours though, cos I don't hear them, smell them, or know their names.. Why ruin things
Once again you show how narrow minded you are.

Me and Mrs G moved into this house 20 years ago. The house we're joined onto is owned by a landlord, and our "neighbours" of that time have been poor, at best.
The last lot moved in 10 days ago. A "long based sprinter" White van, blocked out daylight for the first week, taking out a parking space outside our own house. They have a nonstop barking dog. They've already damaged their house.

I can see myself playing Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, for their enjoyment, quite soon.

Twunts.

Mainly blues on our street, most have been in my gaff. Few old folks that get looked after by the residents. I'd hate to have shitty neighbours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.