Neighbors at xmas

Once again? Wow. I barely ever post
Possibly a bit harsh, you do seem more concerned about our animal friends at times and even as a meat eater I can empathise with that, people need more than food and a roof over their head at times, he works as a street cleaner for fuck all an hour, what’s a nice bottle of white, a crab and smoked salmon salad and a hours chat cost ?

Fuck the neighbors don’t have enough money to offer them cvunts a drink. Once you let them in you’ll never get rid of them.

Possibly a bit harsh, you do seem more concerned about our animal friends at times and even as a meat eater I can empathise with that, people need more than food and a roof over their head at times, he works as a street cleaner for fuck all an hour, what’s a nice bottle of white, a crab and smoked salmon salad and a hours chat cost ?
Maybe add in some nice smoked sausage, ham, chicken etc?

Fuck the neighbors don’t have enough money to offer them cvunts a drink. Once you let them in you’ll never get rid of them.
He’s a working bloke on his arse, I’ve been there, plenty of people on here have helped me out, if I wasn’t like I am they might have treated me differently, if I can help someone out I always will, if you can’t take happiness out of helping your fellow man, be it a bit of food and a chat or kicking the fuck out of someone thats threatening him your missing out on life.

I'm a 'sentienist' I think beings matter more depending on their capacity to suffer. Needless suffering is always bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.