Neighbours Smoking Weed

For it to smell that bad and be constant then they've probably got a grow on (or that star dawg shit that seems to be stinking out everywhere at the moment). Baffled as to why the eyes would be getting irritated (its good for glaucoma) unless its an allergic reaction perhaps?

Well red-eye is a common reaction. Anti-histamines do correct this in my experience but they have a sedative effect. Talking seems like the first step. Usual advice is to make a note in your diary of this and any further interactions.

If the smell is that strong that it's coming through the walls , I would guess they are growing the stuff too.

They’re definitely growing it.
A couple of joints in the garden won’t make the smell constantly present in your house as the smoke/smell doesn’t linger that long outside in the open air. Even if a neighbour lights a fire in the garden once it’s put out the smell will clear pretty quickly.
I won’t say too much but they’ve probably got their crop venting somewhere close to your house and that’s what is causing the constant smell/irritation. Your kid’s eyes are probably a result of the chemicals growers use whilst feeding their crops.

c80141e023e63011a05a247fe12fe16a--funny-shit-funny-stuff.jpg

Have the exact same issue, along with a list of countless other things my neighbour does to piss me off.

Best bet is to phone the police on 101 and report it any time you think it gets too much. It’s the easiest way to document it and after a couple of weeks you can ask for a copy of the reports to show their landlord. Either they’ll get evicted or the landlord won’t allow them to renew their lease.

You could also try talking to them directly but you never know what the reaction will be.

If all else fails, just start smoking crack and funnel it to their flat.

Have the exact same issue, along with a list of countless other things my neighbour does to piss me off.

Best bet is to phone the police on 101 and report it any time you think it gets too much. It’s the easiest way to document it and after a couple of weeks you can ask for a copy of the reports to show their landlord. Either they’ll get evicted or the landlord won’t allow them to renew their lease.

You could also try talking to them directly but you never know what the reaction will be.

If all else fails, just start smoking crack and funnel it to their flat.

Rubbish. Its only weed. Fuck calling feds. Face the neighbours and let them know your issue. If they get all thuggish about it. Then call the cops. But face the issue like a man.

Rubbish. Its only weed. Fuck calling feds. Face the neighbours and let them know your issue. If they get all thuggish about it. Then call the cops. But face the issue like a man.

What a load of pish.

It’s “only weed” to you but to myself and the OP it causes bother with our children. I’ve spoken/argued with my neighbours about it hundreds of times and nothing changes.

If someone doesn’t want to confront a stranger about an issue then there’s nothing wrong with that, and they certainly don’t need to face it like “a man”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.