Neighbours Smoking Weed

I actually know someone whose neighbour had to knock on because their weed smoking was stinking out their house. It's quite surprising how the smell can start to penetrate walls and stuff. Once their neighbour told them they were obviously very apologetic. So, it doesn't necessarily mean your neighbour is growing it. They might just be a massive stoner. They also might be fine about it once you give them a heads up (obviously you'll have a better idea than anyone on here what kind of character they are though).

I must admit I'm confused by this. When you say neighbours, do you mean you live in a terraced house and they are literally next door? As that's the only plausible one.

But how can smoke penetrate walls? There has to be something else going on. Maybe holes that need patching up somewhere or some such.

Knock on neighbours door and tell them you saw two teenagers on mountain bikes sniffing around their front door.
One of the youths opened the letter box put his nose to it and said "defo" to the other one.
Tell them you thought they might have been someone they knew until they returned later, met by two shady older lads who arrived in a van who they pointed out your house to.
You will soon know if they have got a grow on as next door will be at DEFCON 1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.