Neil Custis Tweets ....

GeekinGav

"Mark Halsey is a legend with City fans for the injury time in that 1999 play-off final fitting he retires at The Etihad on Sunday"

Cant tell if he's a scum supporter, just being sarcastic or is being genuine.

Please advise so i can reply a suitable retort.

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
"Mark Halsey is a legend with City fans for the injury time in that 1999 play-off final fitting he retires at The Etihad on Sunday"

How do`s the **** know this?

ZabbaStuntDouble said:

Newcastle fan but still a wanker. To be fair, he was sticking up for Bob the other day on the radio.

Shite journalist, can't even get the spelling right half the time. He was calling for Mancini's head for months, yet now he thinks it's a disgraceful move by the club. Utter knob head.

Doesn't help I know but I needed to get that off my chest

is he looking on here? cos if he's just tweeted that and us having a thread on him being the ref sunday its a bit of a coincidence? maybe this curtis fella is eaglechief on here as he didn't know why there was a thread on halsey

Never Mind The Pollocks said:
Shite journalist, can't even get the spelling right half the time. He was calling for Mancini's head for months, yet now he thinks it's a disgraceful move by the club. Utter knob head.

Doesn't help I know but I needed to get that off my chest

To be fair, he was sticking up for Mancini before last week too, he's not suddenly just changed his tune. However, I think the main reason he's so upset is that he wrote an exclusive claiming Mancini would definitely be here next season a couple of weeks ago.

To this day I still don't know where he got that 5 minutes of injury time from in the play off final! I spoke to Joe Royle after the game and he didn't know either!
So all credit to him for that.
Hope he has a long and happy retirement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.