Neil Custis

dom

Just been having a sandwich with one of my colleagues (a Blackburn fan) in the canteen at work and baconface comes on the box.

My mate says... oh my neighbour's a big mate of his

Who's that?I asked:

He writes for the Sun... neil ...

Custis I suggested.. yeah , that's the one.. Him and Fergie are like 'that' (crossing his fingers)

Apparently completely in Piss Can's back pocket... spent most of the Scum's US tour virtually 'embedded' with them....

Pretty much what we suspected , I fear.

camelcoat said:
I'm waiting for the punchline.

You wouldn't understand as a rag because your manager has most of the media in his back pocket and they are by large a propaganda machine for your club. But a punchline isn't needed with City fans with people like Custis brothers, at least one of whom is banned from the Etihad for slander and false reporting.

dom said:
Just been having a sandwich with one of my colleagues (a Blackburn fan) in the canteen at work and baconface comes on the box.

My mate says... oh my neighbour's a big mate of his

Who's that?I asked:

He writes for the Sun... neil ...

Custis I suggested.. yeah , that's the one.. Him and Fergie are like 'that' (crossing his fingers)

Apparently completely in Piss Can's back pocket... spent most of the Scum's US tour virtually 'embedded' with them....

Pretty much what we suspected , I fear.

Pm the address then. I'd love to make a visit!

custis is a twat, a right fucking nancy boy who loves being a rag woman, which surprises me cos i can only think its order to get titbits for his rag of a paper, well its renowned for printing made up bollocks so unless he enjoys the sex why do it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.