Neil McNab Recovery

Please feel free to join this Facebook event page, will be collecting outside Wembley before Spurs v City 14/4, all money donated to Neil McNab's medical funds.

I hope a few more Blues and even a few Spurs fans can chip in with a bucket or two.
Sadly will be watching the game on TV in the sunshine otherwise I would have put myself forward.

I hope a few more Blues and even a few Spurs fans can chip in with a bucket or two.
Sadly will be watching the game on TV in the sunshine otherwise I would have put myself forward.

At the moment it will me and my lad collecting but we are awaiting an answer from Spurs as to weather we can collect before the game, It would help if Blues who are not attending this fixture can join the page and help spread the word on social media

I have now being granted a street trader licence from Brent town council which has cost £177(#robbingbastards) to collect before the game against Spurs at Wembley on 14th April, If any Blues attending the match can help spread the word regarding Neil McNab's collection it would be appreciated.

Any response from Spurs fans? Are you on any of their forums?
No mate but will give it plug closer to the match.

First collection bucket made today ;-)

29257677_10155992684910428_4310862487469007192_n.jpg

29314631_10155992684900428_8008736900899124714_n.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.