Neil Warnock retires

I like him. I think he’s funny!

He acts like he does to wind people up on purpose, and the ones who get wound up by him just fall for what he wants you to fall for.

His comment about Scousers is one of the greatest moments in television history!
He loves the panto villain thing. Apparently says he wants a minute of booing at football grounds when he dies

Could be highly irritating at times but I didn't mind Warnock when he was in Football Mangement to be honest.

Could be highly irritating at times but I didn't mind Warnock when he was in Football Mangement to be honest.

It’s funny the more he opens up you just have to like the man, loves his family would rather holiday in Scotland than Dubai, he’s got a crush on Pep even though he defended his lad for the shithouse tackle on Sané. He will be always Colin Wanker mind.

People of Scarborough love him. No one’s got a bad word to say about him as a man.

Best player playing now he never managed? KDB. Best player ever Pele. Best player ever he’d have liked to manage while he was managing? David Silva. Said he never thought he’d see football played like we play it. Fair fuck to him, more appreciative than some of the entitleds in the transfer and matchday threads

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.