Neil Young demands Spotify remove his music.

Surely a more grown up approach would be for Spotify users simply to not listen to one or the other, or listen to both if they wish? I normally avoid stuff I don't want to listen to by not listening to it - never felt the need to go beyond this and ask for things to be removed or banned tbh. Who is Neal young btw? Jo Rogan is that bloke that takes horse wormer to cure aids I think.

Surely a more grown up approach would be for Spotify users simply to not listen to one or the other, or listen to both if they wish? I normally avoid stuff I don't want to listen to by not listening to it - never felt the need to go beyond this and ask for things to be removed or banned tbh. Who is Neal young btw? Jo Rogan is that bloke that takes horse wormer to cure aids I think.
Missing the point entirely.

How precious. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.