Nemanja Matic

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDejong

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU1dmrdhDLc[/youtube]

What do you think ? We need another technical & central midfielder.

Nemanja Matic is good fit for our team.

I couldn't rate him much higher, he's really come on leaps and bounds in the past two years and has developed into a really complete midfield player. He's got everything in his locker and is physically perfect for the PL, he'd be a grat signing for us. A perfect replacement for the Yaya we bought a few years ago (as opposed to the attacking midfielder Yaya is now)

ell said:
How come Chelsea let him go? (Not in a sarcastic "He must be shit then" kind of way)
Benfica are excellent at getting youth players thrown into transfer deals. He was a sweetener in the David Luiz deal, which now looks like being about a £50m deal

ell said:
How come Chelsea let him go? (Not in a sarcastic "He must be shit then" kind of way)

I thought he went in part exchange for Luiz ?

Think they're looking for €40million+. A bit steep. Anyway, if we are signing a third central midfielder it needs to be someone who can control a game like Yaya. I think we're gonna have to be patient.

Edwaardz said:
Think they're looking for €40million+. A bit steep. Anyway, if we are signing a third central midfielder it needs to be someone who can control a game like Yaya. I think we're gonna have to be patient.
They were looking for 40mE in the summer, but the talk in Portugal is that they'd be willing to sell for closer to 25mE in January, which would be a bargain

He is a GREAT player. Young and very talented. He is best Serbian player at the moment. He should be bought if the price is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.