Nery Alberto Castillo

Shame he promised so much and deliverd nothing. Oops sorry I've been gagged here goes another deleted post/ thread.

His career has been a complete dud after he was labelled one of the most promising young forwards around. Shakhtar paid huge money for him and he hardly ever played, they kept loaning him out but even the clubs he was loaned too wouldn't play him (we hardly got a choice because of his injury). Now after a loan spell at Aris, Shakhtar have finally got rid of him permanently and he's joined Aris proper.

Still have respect for him as he wanted to join City so much he paid some money towards the deal - some people should take a leaf out of his book!

Never really got a huge opportunity for us really. Its like that Vuoso from when Keegan was in charge. Scored for the reserves a lot but never given a chance.

I think he ended up with 2 assists in his time with us and he got injured if I remember correctly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.