Net spend

I’d take James Milner over KDB any day of the Week.

Sell KDB for £100mil to Real Madrid, and get Milner back on a free, treble his wages, and guarantee him a regular starting place.

£100mill net spend transfer chest at City.

I’d take James Milner over KDB any day of the Week.

Sell KDB for £100mil to Real Madrid, and get Milner back on a free, treble his wages, and guarantee him a regular starting place.

£100mill net spend transfer chest at City.
He'll only come if hes guaranteed the CM spot though

Its net spend time once again on Twitter

The way I see it , I just cant see what different it makes where the money comes from.
Yes I understand that when you have to sell players to be able to buy you can not use that player.
But you are starting a new season with new squat I just can not understand how you can just say its ok to spend 500 million on a team and you have spend less then somebody who has spend 500 million on a team though he has not sold as many players......

The only parameter which is fair is how much did the team you are using that season cost and you have to minus the injured ones and how much is your team paying in salary.

£347 million for the seven players listed. The Coutinho money has really stretched.

Its net spend time once again on Twitter

The way I see it , I just cant see what different it makes where the money comes from.
Yes I understand that when you have to sell players to be able to buy you can not use that player.
But you are starting a new season with new squat I just can not understand how you can just say its ok to spend 500 million on a team and you have spend less then somebody who has spend 500 million on a team though he has not sold as many players......

The only parameter which is fair is how much did the team you are using that season cost and you have to minus the injured ones and how much is your team paying in salary.

''£75m on VVD, £70m on Alisson, £40m on Fabinho, £35m on Mane, £30m on Firminho, £42m on Salah, £55m on Keita. The media will still try to convince you all that Liverpool's top season is all down to Klopp. They've spent clever and big like City and now getting the rewards. Simple.''

Oh the joy to just buy one of those mentioned ( Except Allison, Fabinho, Mane, Firminhio or Keita ) and watch them internally combust!

We could sell two players tomorrow and be top of the net spend league so it's a complete farce.

Just because our players want to stay and see City as a final destination rather than a stepping stone is not our problem.

Liverpool get "Oil Money" from the Middle East and seem happy to take it. They also accept money from Standard Chartered who launder money for Iran.

A recent study value our club at 2.4bn and Liverpool 1.6bn, do we get a trophy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.