Net spend

If we sold Sane and Jesus tomorrow we would bank the best part of £200m , but why short change your supporters? A club that sells its best players only lacks ambition and short changes its support , if the Dippers own fans think this is something to be proud of then they are the most stupid set of supporters ever to have taken in oygen.

Liverpool get "Oil Money" from the Middle East and seem happy to take it. They also accept money from Standard Chartered who launder money for Iran.

A recent study value our club at 2.4bn and Liverpool 1.6bn, do we get a trophy?
Yup, regularly

Fuck net spend, and fuck football being about business, its entertainment and just as if i was going to the cinema or the theater (ok. i don't really go to the theater) i couldn't care less how much it costs to produce or where the money comes from, i just want to enjoy my time there and be entertained.

Liverpool got lucky with the ridiculous fee for coutinho and it was a springboard to a heavy recruitment drive this summer

Liverpool got lucky with the ridiculous fee for coutinho and it was a springboard to a heavy recruitment drive this summer
£75m on VVD, £70m on Alisson, £40m on Fabinho, £35m on Mane, £30m on Firminho, £42m on Salah, £55m on Keita. The media will still try to convince you all that Liverpool's top season is all down to Klopp. They've spent clever and big like City and now getting the rewards. Simple.
Ashley Young style springboard.

What these salty feckers are too thick to understand is that the value of City has been increased by a huge amount, probably well north of £2B due to the sensible investment in players, infrastructure and staff.

Net spend as a basic metric is for halfwitted clowns...

They get giddy after winning a cup... they've got lucky with a few moneyball decisions... I can't wait till it goes wrong for them, which it will.

And that money came from what they hate most, oil tycoons...........where did Barca's money come from for Coutinho? (Neymar to PSG). In fact, without Chelsea/PSG and City then FFP would have actually failed, only reason it's in the black is our spending! Mind blown for Bin dippers that revelation (keep it biblical).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.