Netanyahu Speech

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Iran have now backed out of the 10 year nuke deal with the US......well done Netanyahu and the neo-cons....well done indeed.

:-(
You do post some crap. I can't work out whether you're deliberately wumming or just don't understand the situation properly. Both probably given your record.

Iran had publicly rejected the idea of a ten year freeze before Netanyahu even arrived in Washington. There was never any "deal" to back out of as negotiations are still on-going. The Iranians main gripe is that, if they do accept a deal, they want sanctions ended immediately whereas the Western negotiators have proposed a gradual easing of sanctions, depending on verifiable progress.

Netanyahu did a 'WMD dossier" when he ignored the conclusions of the Mossad report that claimed that Iran was a long way off being able to enrich sufficient uranium to make a viable bomb. He publicly claimed they were just months away, with no credible evidence to support that. Even the former Mossad head, Meir Dagan, has publicly rubbished Netanyahu's claim.

urmston said:
Looking good for Israel as far as US support is concerned.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gallup.com/poll/181745/older-americans-grown-especially-supportive-israel.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gallup.com/poll/181745/older ... srael.aspx</a>
Fantastic that.

The two most hated countries in the world (closely followed by North Korea and Russia) sticking together.
Yes, I suppose most people would prefer to be in Somalia or Iran anyday. Then you have bastions of freedom like Burma and Saudi Arabia, plus around 50 other active contenders for the most corrupt, theocratic shitholes on earth. How America and Israel can hope to achieve the standard of living of these places is a real puzzle.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Iran have now backed out of the 10 year nuke deal with the US......well done Netanyahu and the neo-cons....well done indeed.

You do post some crap. I can't work out whether you're deliberately wumming or just don't understand the situation properly. Both probably given your record.

Iran had publicly rejected the idea of a ten year freeze before Netanyahu even arrived in Washington. There was never any "deal" to back out of as negotiations are still on-going. The Iranians main gripe is that, if they do accept a deal, they want sanctions ended immediately whereas the Western negotiators have proposed a gradual easing of sanctions, depending on verifiable progress.

Netanyahu did a 'WMD dossier" when he ignored the conclusions of the Mossad report that claimed that Iran was a long way off being able to enrich sufficient uranium to make a viable bomb. He publicly claimed they were just months away, with no credible evidence to support that. Even the former Mossad head, Meir Dagan, has publicly rubbished Netanyahu's claim.
What is your problem with me?

I posted what I honestly thought was a factual statement, but I've realised subsequently that Iran have rejected the latest ongoing proposals put forward by Kerry and not "backed-out". Why don't you just say that I may be wrong instead of saying I post crap?

Netanyahu didn't exactly help matters in his address did he, and surely you'll agree with me on that?

I will state here and now that I am not on a wind-up, and although my understanding of the situation may be different to your understanding, it is all about opinion and I object to your higher-than-mighty patronising attitude regarding the middle east and that you rubbish anything anyone says that may not conform to your biased views of what happens in world politics.....mainly involving the love-in between the USA and Israel.

If you really do believe that Israel does not have a major influence over the USA, and I say that very loosely because the tail DOES wag the dog, then I believe that you don't understand foreign affairs or that you are a Zionist propagandist who like someone else did last week quote the Bible or Moses, to have us all non-believers and non-conformists running scared in case we're classed as antisemites!

Prestwich_Blue said:

What is your problem with me?
My problem is that you post crap, as I said.

I'm not averse to debating with someone who understands the situation but has a different view but you're just a slogan spouter who, on a good day, has the most tenuous grasp of the subject under discussion. Go away and do some reading, look at things from both sides without pre-judging then come back and day something relevant and interesting. Your constant use of the words 'Zionist propaganda" is neither of those sadly.

blueish swede said:
There are Palestinians who live in Israel who do not have the right to vote in national elections because they do not have Israeli citizenship.
From Wikipedia (I know, I know - it's not really reliable):

Most of the Arabs living in East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights, occupied by Israel in the Six-Day War of 1967 and later annexed, were offered Israeli citizenship, but most have refused, not wanting to recognize Israel's claim to sovereignty. They became permanent residents instead. They have the right to apply for citizenship, are entitled to municipal services, and have municipal voting rights.

Obviously not an ideal situation, but not necessarily one that makes Israel undemocratic either.

Bollocks

How democratic is invade other's people country, expel the natives from their land, install Apartheid policies and walls, cut them of every right.

It is a teochracy ruled by occupying zionists from abroad, that on their basis of their religion appear to be a race with privileges. When criticised they rise the anti semitism card.

Netanyahoo the scumbag is succeding in equalizing zionism to judaism, to justify his crimes.

CelesteItis said:
blueish swede said:
There are Palestinians who live in Israel who do not have the right to vote in national elections because they do not have Israeli citizenship.

Most of the Arabs living in East Jerusalem and the Golan Heights, occupied by Israel in the Six-Day War of 1967 and later annexed, were offered Israeli citizenship, but most have refused, not wanting to recognize Israel's claim to sovereignty. They became permanent residents instead. They have the right to apply for citizenship, are entitled to municipal services, and have municipal voting rights.

Obviously not an ideal situation, but not necessarily one that makes Israel undemocratic either.

Bollocks

How democratic is invade other's people country, expel the natives from their land, install Apartheid policies and walls, cut them of every right.

It is a teochracy ruled by occupying zionists from abroad, that on their basis of their religion appear to be a race with privileges. When criticised they rise the anti semitism card.

Netanyahoo the scumbag is succeding in equalizing zionism to judaism, to justify his crimes.
Great post.........Free Palestine.

CelesteItis said:
blueish swede said:

Bollocks

It's already free and it's called Jordan.

Celesteltis's post is a prime example of the lack of knowledge & sheer stupidity exhibited by the virulent anti-Israel lobby. It's not even worth countering as it's sheer wummery.

I've no argument with those who wish to criticise Israel's current treatment of the Palestinians but if what he's suggesting is that boat loads of Jews suddenly appeared one day and took over this sovereign state ruled by Arabs then that's a historical perversion of the highest order.

On the same basic then what about Pakistan, where the Muslims demanded a country and kicked most of the Hindus out. Currently less than 2% of Pakistanis are Hindu whereas over 15% of Israelis are Muslims.

Arab parties have 13 of the 120 seats in the new Knesset making them the third largest group. Hardly cutting them off from every right. Incidentally there are only 8 Muslim MP's out of the 650 in the House of Commons.

Prestwich_Blue said:
CelesteItis said:
Bollocks

It's already free and it's called Jordan.

Celesteltis's post is a prime example of the lack of knowledge & sheer stupidity exhibited by the virulent anti-Israel lobby. It's not even worth countering as it's sheer wummery.

I've no argument with those who wish to criticise Israel's current treatment of the Palestinians but if what he's suggesting is that boat loads of Jews suddenly appeared one day and took over this sovereign state ruled by Arabs then that's a historical perversion of the highest order.

On the same basic then what about Pakistan, where the Muslims demanded a country and kicked most of the Hindus out. Currently less than 2% of Pakistanis are Hindu whereas over 15% of Israelis are Muslims.

Arab parties have 13 of the 120 seats in the new Knesset making them the third largest group. Hardly cutting them off from every right. Incidentally there are only 8 Muslim MP's out of the 650 in the House of Commons.

This is the standard of post that should be made when debating. Too many opinions based on half truths

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.