Netbook screen broke. Any help?

FuZzY

My next door neighbours lad has just sat on his netbook and broke the screen. Unfortunately it's not insured.

Where can they get it fixed and how much are they looking at?

Any help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

PB has it right.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.laptopscreenonline.com/acer-aspire-one-d250-screen-18206-p.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.laptopscreenonline.com/acer- ... 8206-p.asp</a>

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlpgiR1fRmo[/youtube]

I fucking laughed when I read this! Not because it's funny for the wee lad concerned, but because it's one of those things you know will happen one day, but do your best to try to avoid!
I remember being on the shitter some years ago and looking at my phone as I shat. I put the phone in the crotch of me leg-spread boxers and forgot about it. As I stood up to pull my kecks up I heard a splash. Yes, the phone had catapulted into the shitter, landing in the newly flushed toilet. I laughed! The sound was funny, the feeling of 'oh fuck all those saved photo's' was either funny or not. I chose funny because otherwise i'd have gone mad.

Pigeonho said:
I fucking laughed when I read this! Not because it's funny for the wee lad concerned, but because it's one of those things you know will happen one day, but do your best to try to avoid!
I remember being on the shitter some years ago and looking at my phone as I shat. I put the phone in the crotch of me leg-spread boxers and forgot about it. As I stood up to pull my kecks up I heard a splash. Yes, the phone had catapulted into the shitter, landing in the newly flushed toilet. I laughed! The sound was funny, the feeling of 'oh fuck all those saved photo's' was either funny or not. I chose funny because otherwise i'd have gone mad.

She laughed at your post, but not at her son though. He isn't so much of a "wee lad" either, so I can only imagine the screen is well and truly mashed.

Thanks for advice so far.

FuZzY said:
My next door neighbours lad has just sat on his netbook and broke the screen. Unfortunately it's not insured.

1: Refering to a child as 'it' isn't very nice.
2: A&E
3: 3-5 years depending on previous and plea entered.

daveduke67 said:
FuZzY said:

1: Refering to a child as 'it' isn't very nice.
2: A&E
3: 3-5 years depending on previous and plea entered.

This advice could come in handy as it appears "it" is in the dog house already and possibly will be in A&E if they can't get the netbook fixed.

(Sorry John I know you're watching this thread in the hope of help, I love ya really especially as you're a Blue '-) )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.