Netflix, Amazon Prime, Now TV etc

wife pays for Amazon prime to get free delivery, the stuff thats free with that is very very dissapointing.

Because you're uploading as well as downloading which is illegal basically, check out digibit VPN mate

In simple terms P2P ( Peer to Peer ) means that while you are downloading from hundreds/thousands of others, those are also downloading content from you, this moves you from the "viewing content" to "distributing content" which is a notch up on the illegal scale of things.

However, the government has, or is in the process of changing the law to make just viewing illegal content the same level as distributing it.

I love Netflix and don't mind contributing 9.99 a month for it and all the 4K HDR stuff. Its made even better with my VPN giving me the American netflix!

I love Netflix and don't mind contributing 9.99 a month for it and all the 4K HDR stuff. Its made even better with my VPN giving me the American netflix!

I dont think they have done it yet but they claimed late last year they plan to kill accounts that they detect use a VPN to stream from other regions. but then I guess you can just create a new account :)

In simple terms P2P ( Peer to Peer ) means that while you are downloading from hundreds/thousands of others, those are also downloading content from you, this moves you from the "viewing content" to "distributing content" which is a notch up on the illegal scale of things.

However, the government has, or is in the process of changing the law to make just viewing illegal content the same level as distributing it.
Nicely summed up, the VPN changes your IP address to that of your VPN service's location; this means that if they pursue you they'll just end up at your VPN service

I got Now TV movies for £55 for the year on Black Friday. Well worth it as I can watch films on Smart TVs around the house and my lad can at uni. Also pay £79 for Prime which I can do same thing so in winter I can get to bed early and watch a film like an old git. My sons girlfriend has left her Netflix password logged in on my Living room TV so till she realises I got the lot!! :).

I dont think they have done it yet but they claimed late last year they plan to kill accounts that they detect use a VPN to stream from other regions. but then I guess you can just create a new account :)

Didn't know this thanks! Through my VPN some servers get flagged up as using a VPN or Proxy, but there are a few reccomended ones for Netflix. Not sure what they do differently on that VPN Server

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.