Netflix film American Murder: The Family Next Door

There’s a far bigger common denominator than American society. Whether they’re American or British, black or white, Jewish or Muslim the one thing you can nearly always rely on is it being a man. Men are vile cunts.

And of course I don’t mean not all men before anyone starts.
Myra Hindley says hello.
Nearly all men are just nice loving people, you can’t tar everyone or even most with the same brush.

The neighbour stating early on that he didn't seem right, fidgeting all the time and not being able to look at the police officer in the eye when he described details.
Red flags straight away!

It affected me too. The way he killed his 2 daughters and disposed of their bodies was disgusting.
Even though he came across as relatively normal he can't be of sound mind. I would have liked to have found out more of his background and upbringing.

It’s a tough watch. Not really many words to describe what he did. Murdering your own kids Doesn’t get any worse

There’s a far bigger common denominator than American society. Whether they’re American or British, black or white, Jewish or Muslim the one thing you can nearly always rely on is it being a man. Men are vile cunts.

And of course I don’t mean not all men before anyone starts.
There was one recently in a shithole little town near me and it was definitely the wife that was the crazier of the two. Luckily they’re both in jail now awaiting trial and I don’t give the husband much chance when he gets to prison. They found the remains of their kids chopped up and buried in the back garden. She thinks god told her to do it

It's all batshit crazy but seeing his dad stroke his back in the interagation room made me think he'd been primed. Like, look your son has done it and he's going away, it's up to you how you respond.

I heard the holes to the oil tanks were quite narrow in diameter, so it was determined he had to push the girls through rather than simply drop them.

I wonder about the ethics of making a documentary where obviously the dead kids and mother can't consent to videos and text messages being shown

He got what he wanted in the end a new life for himself, except getting the arse ripped off him prison probably wasn't what he planned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.