Netflix Recommendations

I liked the Dahmer series on the whole, but think the script played him a little more ‘unintellectual’ than he probably was in real life.

There seemed to be an interesting power play between him and his father in the series. He could murder and what not, but obeyed his dad’s pretty much every command.

Likely been mentioned already but The Crown.

Just at the start of season 3 now having binge-watched the first 2. Not sure I'm mad keen on the cast overhaul but can see why they did it. Preferred (the Stockport-born) Claire Foy to Colman so far!

Likely been mentioned already but The Crown.

Just at the start of season 3 now having binge-watched the first 2. Not sure I'm mad keen on the cast overhaul but can see why they did it. Preferred (the Stockport-born) Claire Foy to Colman so far!
Colman is an outstanding actress...but Claire Foy is the better in the Crown

I got into LCU via QB1. You should check that out as well. QB1 follows the top High School QBs. A number are now in the NFL. Some didn't even do much in collage.

Yep, started that too the other week, decent.

Watched last night Independence bt Florida.

Brilliant drama.

Brown is off his rocker.

Heard slapdick at the same time!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.