Netflix Recommendations

Anybody mentioned Ozark yet, excellent three series

Yes, that's been mentioned several times over the months. I'm intrigued. I've got a completely irrational prejudice against watching it because of a group called the Ozark Mountain Daredevils. Not that they were all that bad, but I had a friend who just went banging on and on about them being the greatest thing since sliced bread (he did that with everything he was enthusiastic about, until you got sick of it). As I say, completely irrational.
What's it about? And why do people rate it?

Yes, that's been mentioned several times over the months. I'm intrigued. I've got a completely irrational prejudice against watching it because of a group called the Ozark Mountain Daredevils. Not that they were all that bad, but I had a friend who just went banging on and on about them being the greatest thing since sliced bread (he did that with everything he was enthusiastic about, until you got sick of it). As I say, completely irrational.

A lawyer being made to clean money by a drug cartel in The Ozark region. Jason Bateman is good in it. It’s up to series 3 so plenty to watch when there’s rock all on normal tv. Watch the first episode and see if it drags you in, it’s a very well put together series.

Anyone watched Barbarians yet?

It looks right up my street, live stuff like that. Just not got round to watching it yet.

Stuck in the house isolating and binged it all again over the last few days. Superb comedy and surprisingly few people have watched it. Great characters, some VERY funny bits in it and like you said, the great Rik Mayall playing his dad is a treat. Can't recommend this enough.
Same goes with Gameface, starring Roisin Conaty. Think that's back on Netflix as well.
Think I watched the first gameface then for some reason forgot all about it. Will deffo revisit thanks for the reminder!

Ha, about a normal family who get hooked up with a Mexican drug cartel, completely by accident but there is no way out. It's brilliant mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.