Netflix Recommendations

Not sure fantastic is the word, it was fucking grim. Of all the crime docos I've seen this guy is right up there with the sickest of the sick.

For anyone that's watched..Does anyone else think the LA Coppers Gil and Frank were a bit cheeky celebrating the way they were? Months into the case and best part of 20 crimes and they had absolutely nothing. It was only when the SF cop smacked that guy that they got a name. They failed to catch him at the dentist. They even let him get out of the Greyhound station when they had coppers all over the place for him to get off on foot. They got lucky that the people on the bus recognised him and then loads of them going after him.
I watched this last night and came to a similar conclusion about Frank and Gil. The series producers were blowing smoke up their arse but as you mention the real breakthroughs only came once SF got involved and they got the leads through informers and the hobo at the coach station. The bit at the end where Gil was getting all emotional about wishing his father was still around as he'd be so proud. .touching but proud of what exactly? Can hardly claim that his arrest was the result of their investigation.

Also, that SF mayor needed a good slap for that press conference.

Not sure fantastic is the word, it was fucking grim. Of all the crime docos I've seen this guy is right up there with the sickest of the sick.

For anyone that's watched..Does anyone else think the LA Coppers Gil and Frank were a bit cheeky celebrating the way they were? Months into the case and best part of 20 crimes and they had absolutely nothing. It was only when the SF cop smacked that guy that they got a name. They failed to catch him at the dentist. They even let him get out of the Greyhound station when they had coppers all over the place for him to get off on foot. They got lucky that the people on the bus recognised him and then loads of them going after him.

I don’t think the dentist mishap was their fault as a partnership? If the county hadn’t pulled those men and replaced them with a faulty alarm, they would have got him sooner?

Agree with the first part, normally when I watch these shows I get all bravado and think I would love to have come across them but this guy, his eyes, he genuinely scared me.

I don’t think the dentist mishap was their fault as a partnership? If the county hadn’t pulled those men and replaced them with a faulty alarm, they would have got him sooner?

Agree with the first part, normally when I watch these shows I get all bravado and think I would love to have come across them but this guy, his eyes, he genuinely scared me.

Yeah he was pure evil and those eyes!!

Horrible creature .... pure evil

Need help is Netflix worth getting ?
have Amazon prime, Sky and BT sport
I got it a few years ago to try it out for a few months, thinking that I’d bin it after 3 months but I’ve still got it. IMO, It’s way better than any other streaming service for original TV series.

I have just watched “Challenger“ it’s a documentary 4 part series about the ill fated space shuttle that exploded with 7 astronauts.
Lots of footage of the astronauts and families prior to the mission plus plenty of interviews with NASA engineers and Morton Thiokol who were the contractor who made the O rings for the rocket boosters that was the cause of the accident.

it’s a fascinating watch , this was the flight that a school teacher (Christa McAuliffe) was to be the first civilian in space in a move to regenerate the American public’s interest in space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.