Netflix USA in the UK

I tend to watch Netflix via the app on my virgin box....sometimes the app on my tv.....is it possible for me to do this too? I dont know how a VPN would work in this case???

I tend to watch Netflix via the app on my virgin box....sometimes the app on my tv.....is it possible for me to do this too? I dont know how a VPN would work in this case???
from what i understand from on here and a search you would hve to VPN the router rather than a single device,another poster said cables which looks like the easy option,from laptop to TV

Might be simpler do the VPN hack on your phone or tablet and cast to the TV.
I've never been able to get that to work for me. Assume it's because once the VPN is activated on my phone, it's then using a different IP address to the TV so they can't connect properly. Something like that anyway!

meh indeed. Are you using the marvellous Virgin Media Hub 3 or Hub 4? They are widely regarded as being garbage and your best bet is to put them in modem mode and use a third party router or mesh system anyway.

Pretty much all of which allow you to enter VPN info and then you're sorted.

meh indeed. Are you using the marvellous Virgin Media Hub 3 or Hub 4? They are widely regarded as being garbage and your best bet is to put them in modem mode and use a third party router or mesh system anyway.

Pretty much all of which allow you to enter VPN info and then you're sorted.
A quick google image search would suggest Hub 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.