Netflix USA in the UK

I've got Nord VPN on mine, not sure about any other VPNs.

Just checked but 1st gen firesticks don't support VPN.
Interesting, thanks. I had no idea they supported that. And can you stream Netflix US (through Nord)? (a) does it work, i.e. you can see US content and (b) is the throughput fast enough through Nord to allow decent quality streaming? 4k?

I might be tempted to buy one just for this!

Interesting, thanks. I had no idea they supported that. And can you stream Netflix US (through Nord)? (a) does it work, i.e. you can see US content and (b) is the throughput fast enough through Nord to allow decent quality streaming? 4k?

I might be tempted to buy one just for this!

Mine works fine on the rare occasion I use it, sometimes a bit of a mess around logging out and back in but no major hassle once its working.

You can use their server selector to pick the best server for your location and the country you want to use.

You can also side load apps that the fire stick doesn't support fairly easily as well and use it for IPTV.

Mine works fine on the rare occasion I use it, sometimes a bit of a mess around logging out and back in but no major hassle once its working.

You can use their server selector to pick the best server for your location and the country you want to use.

You can also side load apps that the fire stick doesn't support fairly easily as well and use it for IPTV.
Thanks - BTW I use Nord already. (Albeit much less so these days since I used to use it for torrent downloads, which I no longer do.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.