Network 3 no calls or internet

mexico1970

Team supported
Manchester City
Now it's normal when a network goes down that you lose the calls and internet, but with this outage all the phones in the house have lost access to the homes SKY router.

Bit weird and a bit spy like, anyone any ideas?

My phone has not had a signal with three for most of the day , google said reset phone and router i am guessing , resetting phone worked for me

My phone has not had a signal with three for most of the day , google said reset phone and router i am guessing , resetting phone worked for me

See that's the issue, the router is SKY and it's working because I am typing this message on it. I can understand outages it's part and parcel of life but it appears that my network 3 phone will not connect to any service and all it shows in emergency service only.

It's like they have cut off my ability to even use my own WIFI.

See that's the issue, the router is SKY and it's working because I am typing this message on it. I can understand outages it's part and parcel of life but it appears that my network 3 phone will not connect to any service and all it shows in emergency service only.

It's like they have cut off my ability to even use my own WIFI.
Is this just WiFi calling you're talking about? That would still go through their servers. In fact it's possible even browsing the internet would still go through their servers for authentication of your sim.

Is this just WiFi calling you're talking about? That would still go through their servers. In fact it's possible even browsing the internet would still go through their servers for authentication of your sim.

No mate, the phone wouldn't connect to either network wifi or any other kind of wifi. It seems to have rectified itself this morning.

Both of our phones went into some weird airplane mode where we couldn't connect to any wifi signal so couldn't call out via network or wifi or couldn't get online using data or any other form on wifi hotspot.

It's like 3 killed the phones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.