Never allow Elano to wear our shirt again, disgrace

SWPISHOME said:
Elano will get 3 games to prove himself, seen as SWP is out, lets hope he plays well in the side, we all seen what he can do, he cant just turn into a bad player over night, Hughes and Sven are two completely different managers as you seen by the comparising in signings and style of play, if Sven was still here Elano would start week in week out.

Unfortunatly playing him tomorrow on a tight pitch with a crap surface wont suit his class. I'd say play him at home every time and against decent opposition away on a decent surface. We may have to grind out a result tomorrow.

PS can someone not change the title of this thread- its abismal?

mcigo said:
Greiver said:
Elano is a class player. Creative passer, can finish and score goals, has speed and pace, deadly accuracy when passing and crossing.

What is funny is how bad we attack our players which is rediculous. I don't think Elano did anything to deserve the hate he got nor Hughes for that matter. No one on the team has. If you take all your facts from the media then according to them Elano was the Evil seed in the club and needs to be killed.

Yes I'm sure he was unhappy at one point and shouldn't have given that interview but thats in the past and honestly how bad is it that someones unhappy about not playing. Would you rather them not care, not put in an effort, and just pick up a check?

Elano hasn't been on 100% form this year but when he has come on he has been our best player lately and has proved that he deserves to be given a chance this saturday.

So lets all calm down and support our team. The media is already against us and are clearly rag lovers so lets ignore their shit and support our team.
my problem with him is that he's hardly ever on 100% form

Yea but I don't think very many people ever are? Even if Elano is only 90% on form he will be class! Hopefully he will show a nice strong presence if he starts in the pompey game. Marking his players, running along the wing and delivering super passes and crosses, some great touches and flicks. Hell I hope he scores.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.