Never doubt Pep

Never doubt the genius. He'll have a plan for the dippers just like he did last year and for Chelsea last week.

*Just hope he doesn't play Sterling that's all.

Hit a nerve did we?

So transparent pmsl.
Calling someone a clown doesn’t mean you hit a nerve when you have a mental age over 13, mate. It simply means you said a really fucking dumb thing, even by the phenomenally low standards of this forum.

“Excuses in early”. Fucking hell. Clown doesn’t even come close to a true measure of the stupidity of that comment.

Calling someone a clown doesn’t mean you hit a nerve when you have a mental age over 13, mate. It simply means you said a really fucking dumb thing, even by the phenomenally low standards of this forum.

“Excuses in early”. Fucking hell. Clown doesn’t even come close to a true measure of the stupidity of that comment.
Yep definitely hit a nerve:-)

I would see someone about those anger management issues

Yep definitely hit a nerve:-)

I would see someone about those anger management issues
Yes, I’m sat here seething because you posted something stupid on a forum: Course I am mate. That’s me all over. Everyone on Bluemoon knows it.

Yes, I’m sat here seething because you posted something stupid on a forum: Course I am mate. That’s me all over. Everyone on Bluemoon knows it.
You have had a bad couple of years, people voting against your interests managers you piled on failing on the big stage. You don't take disappointed well. Acceptance is hard we get it but the aggression doesn't come across well. You can't control events and this is hard to take for you.

Hopefully the future will bring precisely what you want not just for your peace of mind but so the rest of us can have a break. Good luck to you

Never doubt the genius. He'll have a plan for the dippers just like he did last year and for Chelsea last week.

*Just hope he doesn't play Sterling that's all.
Think he will play Sterling given he has praised him in the media this week.Hope I’m wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.