Never Mind the Buzzcocks

Glenda MCFC

Been a big fan of this for years.. has me in stitches.. my daughter is now right into it ...hear her laughing in her bedroom waching it .. so who is the better presenter ? Mark Lamar or Simon Amstell ?? Kills me when Simon calls Bill Bailey a hobbit or gollum !!! Brilliant TV ... I thought Lamar was good but Amstell is better ..

Bollocks! Lamarr was miles better, although it's not as if you have to be that funny to present a panel show anyway is it? You read from an auto-cue and most of the stuff that comes across as "banter" is actually pre-rehearsed material that was written for you.

At what point did Simon Amstell become a comedian anyway? I notice he does stand-up now. I remember when he used to present Nickelodeon.

Blue Dan said:
Bollocks! Lamarr was miles better, although it's not as if you have to be that funny to present a panel show anyway is it? You read from an auto-cue and most of the stuff that comes across as "banter" is actually pre-rehearsed material that was written for you.

At what point did Simon Amstell become a comedian anyway? I notice he does stand-up now. I remember when he used to present Nickelodeon.

haha i remember him on nickelodeon as well. he left Popworld to become a comedian so I would say the point of his departure from that is the point that he became a comedian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.