Never take a girl home who...

Darkhorse said:
citykev28 said:
Come on, stop fucking about and tell us all what happened.

Sorry I guess it was a bit vague. The thread wasn't so much to be a confession about my night out. It happened a little while back, but I guess its good therapy. Not that the story is all that bad.

I was out and met this cute bird, but she was a bit different as I have suggested. She wore the pins on her jacket and pulled them out to poke people, which I thought was a bit of fun. She had a pop at me with them once or twice. Naturally I got annoyed, to which she was said, 'come on it doesn't hurt that much' and I swallowed my pride cos I thought she would tick a box on the list. Anyhow, we went back to her place and things get heavy and she goes down. Unbeknown to me she pulls a damn pin and is interested to see if us guys are really that sensitive down there.

Well i freaked right out, pushed her off, said some particularly rough things and got the f out of there. To be honest it didn't hurt all that much, but it was the more the damn shock of it.

A couple months later I was telling my mate the story and he pointed out that should get myself checked out, which I hadn't even thought of atm. No issues there anyway, but it did make think how f-ing crazy or dumb she must have been.

You daft daft sod, if you see an obvious mental case like that stay the fuck away, it's not rocket science.

We all end up with a mental bird now and then (see my jubilee Irish bird thread).

My thoughts are with you at this hard time.

Now that formalities are over:

JDGTFO.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.