Neville Kneville

Can't believe I've only just seen this thread but I'm really saddened to find out about this. That might seem like an empty platitude but I never, ever post on any RIP threads for that very reason. I usually don't feel like I have anything to add other than my condolences.

However, this guy was always one of my favourite members of this forum and I would always read what he had to say. There aren't many on here that I have a lot of time for but his passion for football and our club specifically is something I always found infectious. Whether I agreed with him or not, he was very obviously an intelligent man and his views and sense of humour enriched the forum.

After noticing he'd been on a bit of a hiatus on here, I saw him comment a few months ago and made a point of telling him that it was great to see him back. I'm glad I told him because, amongst all the chest beating and bullish back and forth that you get with football forums, it often gets lost amongst the drama that there are real people on the other side of the screen.

I'm sure it meant very little to him at the time but I'm glad I took the opportunity to explicitly acknowledge him and his views before he left.

Rest in peace. This place won't be the same without you.

Was gutted when I heard this, like a lot on these pages, I didn't know him, but felt I did thru' reading his posts and interacting with him on here. Thanks to @Gingers Dad, I've become acquainted with his music, which is right up my particular music street. If you're up for it, it's well worth a listen, search Tony Dowlers Hellhounds on YouTube, if you like a bit of blues and rock, most of the footage is filmed live so is pretty visceral, but bloody hell Tony could play a guitar! RIP Tony Dowler/Neville Kneville.

Aww fuck, I had no idea he was a guitarist. Just had a flick through YouTube and seen he covered a Million Miles Away by Rory Gallagher. The bloke had taste.

Can't believe I've only just seen this thread but I'm really saddened to find out about this. That might seem like an empty platitude but I never, ever post on any RIP threads for that very reason. I usually don't feel like I have anything to add other than my condolences.

However, this guy was always one of my favourite members of this forum and I would always read what he had to say. There aren't many on here that I have a lot of time for but his passion for football and our club specifically is something I always found infectious. Whether I agreed with him or not, he was very obviously an intelligent man and his views and sense of humour enriched the forum.

After noticing he'd been on a bit of a hiatus on here, I saw him comment a few months ago and made a point of telling him that it was great to see him back. I'm glad I told him because, amongst all the chest beating and bullish back and forth that you get with football forums, it often gets lost amongst the drama that there are real people on the other side of the screen.

I'm sure it meant very little to him at the time but I'm glad I took the opportunity to explicitly acknowledge him and his views before he left.

Rest in peace. This place won't be the same without you.

Lovely post mate and I feel exactly the same. I genuinely kind of looked up to him a few years ago as his passion and knowledge for City, and specifically the youth teams, was refreshing to see. He'll be missed.

Lovely post mate and I feel exactly the same. I genuinely kind of looked up to him a few years ago as his passion and knowledge for City, and specifically the youth teams, was refreshing to see. He'll be missed.

A big part of the reason I first joined the forum was because of both your posts on the academy forum. Keep up the good work.

I miss his posts. We had a couple of opposite views but his way of putting his across always made me laugh. Forum definitely poorer without him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.