Neville Kneville

Gingers Dad

Sadly Neville Kneville passed away in the early hours of Wednesday morning at the age of just 59.

Nev was a massive Blue. Not so much a home and away sort of guy. I think he much preferred going to watch the reserves and the youth team than going to away games. I've known him for over 40 years and over that time we had some memorable times supporting City. Even through the some shite times he used to convince our group we were only ever a couple of players away from the Champions League final.

Nev was a member of this forum since 2008 and made over 36,000 posts and I'm sure his opinions will be missed, even if he did enjoy the odd wind up or spat with fellow members.

As soon as we're back at the matches we'll be in City Sq. raising a pint of warm, flat, dark fruit strongbow in your honour, mate

RIP Nev

Ah that's awful news. Absolutely gutted. I've been reading his posts/interacting with him for absolutely years, even met him a couple of times in person. First starting reading his posts over on mancityfans.net, and then onto here as well. We sat and watched an academy game together once after he said hello! Genuinely a top bloke and knew his football so, so well and I honestly kinda looked up to him when it came to his rounded view of the game. Always felt he was incredibly able to cut through the crap and call it pretty fairly. It'd crossed my mind a few times that he was posting less and less. Sincere condolences to his family. Awful news. RIP mate :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.