Neville the ambassador

Paladin

Gary Neville is to become a Manchester United ambassador, similar to respected ex-players Charlton and Bryan Robson.
Is this just a way of them being able to have a free dig at the authorities? I see he has already stuck his oar in regarding the Fergie touchline ban and the Rooney suspension.

Viva Rivaldo said:
What's the point in getting annoyed at this?

Not like he's becoming a UN ambassador or anything.

I know you're a rag but even you must be able to see how universally disliked Gary fucking Neville is.
He just about sums up what people think of your club. An arrogant, sneering, snidey little shit without a trace of humour in his entire body.
Everytime Ferguson farts, Neville's mouth opens.
How would you like it if Buzzer or Gary Owen got a job commenting on Sky ?

The thread wasn't about him commentating on Sky though, as far as I could tell, it was about him becoming a United ambassador.<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:41 pm --<br /><br />
stony said:
And I'd love it if Summerbee got a full-time job on Sky; he was hilariously dreadful.

Viva Rivaldo said:
The thread wasn't about him commentating on Sky though, as far as I could tell, it was about him becoming a United ambassador.

-- Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:41 pm --

stony said:
And I'd love it if Summerbee got a full-time job on Sky; he was hilariously dreadful.

How was he?

because he didn't join in with the United wankfest?

Viva Rivaldo said:
mcfcliam said:
How was he?

because he didn't join in with the United wankfest?
"We dominated the game and when I say dominated I mean in terms of possession"

*stats appear on screen showing United had the better of it*

"Well I'm not interested in stats"
He was well stitched up with sky putting up the wrong figures that made him look stupid then apologising about it later when the program is over and facts gets forgotten. City were the better team in that match

db79ctid said:
Viva Rivaldo said:
"We dominated the game and when I say dominated I mean in terms of possession"

*stats appear on screen showing United had the better of it*

"Well I'm not interested in stats"
He was well stitched up with sky putting up the wrong figures that made him look stupid then apologising about it later when the program is over and facts gets forgotten. City were the better team in that match
He just kept going on about how City were catching United up and how we should be looking over our shoulders. It's a good point, and it's interesting, but I just didn't think that the post-match analysis of the derby was the right forum for it. He was obviously very pissed off, but he should offer at least an air of neutrality, and he really didn't.

Viva Rivaldo said:
db79ctid said:
He just kept going on about how City were catching United up and how we should be looking over our shoulders. It's a good point, and it's interesting, but I just didn't think that the post-match analysis of the derby was the right forum for it. He was obviously very pissed off, but he should offer at least an air of neutrality, and he really didn't.

Air of neutrality my arse. The fella is blue to the core and fought our corner. He was right in everything he was saying as it happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.