Neville

PSmyth07 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
I have just listened to that rat-faced **** try and suggest that all players who swear on TV will now be subject to a two game ban.

My hatred for all things united doesn't stretch to believing that their players or even management don't have the right to air their views, but if he cannot see the difference between what Rooney did and someone being inadvertantly caught swearing on camera then he is not just biased but inbelievably thick as well.

The rat-faced ****.

Yeah, and blatently elbowing another players head will go unpunished for all players.

Great shout. That died down pretty quickly BTW. Nothing but common assault that.

Thick, mouthy, squealing, moaning, cheating, unpleasant tosser.

A complete turn off for all viewers other than rags (and plenty of them admit he is a dick who they would have no time for if he wasn't a United player, if you catch them in an honest moment).

Awful decision by Sky.

At least his brother comes across well.

Even someone like Savage, disliked by many too, has something to offer in terms of personality.

No personality. No particularly outstanding thoughts on the game. No draw for non-red viewers. No evidence of any particular intellect (no, being a mouthy, cliche ridden, persecution complex wielding cnut is not the same as intelligence as some think when it comes to this tosser).

camelcoat said:
pirate said:
I have just had a thought and it might be something to savour.

The chuckle brother gets the gig at sky just as united are about to go into decline and city are about to rise to the top.
He is really going to enjoy commenting on that.

I know it might not / probably wont happen but picture the scene in 2020 when we lift the european cup for the 4th time and sky cutting back to Gary Chuckle for his comments

Could you give me the evidence for this please?

evidence, no.
an argument, yes.

United are in debt. They do not have strength in depth in their squad. I and many pundits agree that united are only at the top because of fergusons skills as a manager. Ferguson will retire/die at some point and a new manager will not have the funds to rebuild. Less success, means less income means spiralling debts.

City have a rich backer who appears to be in it for the long haul. Money buys success in modern football as long as the pockets of the backer are deep enough

He WILL be BIAS he will not say anything Negative about the scum! What roll is he actually doing? J Redknapp one?

Don't see what sky sports are gaining from this. Hes been done for celebrating in front of liverpool fans, and he mouths off in the paper before every derby match and is clearly a massive united fan, how can he provide expert analysis when he's obviously going to slag off everyone else apart from united?

I've given Sky 4 weeks notice of my intention to terminate my subscription unless they cancel his contract.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Thick, mouthy, squealing, moaning, cheating, unpleasant tosser.

A complete turn off for all viewers other than rags (and plenty of them admit he is a dick who they would have no time for if he wasn't a United player, if you catch them in an honest moment).

Awful decision by Sky.

At least his brother comes across well.

Even someone like Savage, disliked by many too, has something to offer in terms of personality.

No personality. No particularly outstanding thoughts on the game. No draw for non-red viewers. No evidence of any particular intellect (no, being a mouthy, cliche ridden, persecution complex wielding cnut is not the same as intelligence as some think when it comes to this tosser).

Couldn't have put it better myself. It was a decision solely done to appease United supporters, and bring in more of them, as they probably have the most fans in the country. It really stinks.

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/2LOR1s16rn4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/2LOR1s16rn4</a>

haha were`s your daft smile now rat face

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/865969-gary-neville-is-rubbish-at-throwing-chicago-white-sox-in-no-hurry-to-sign-ex-man-utd-star" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/8 ... n-utd-star</a>

PMSL! what a fucking ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.