New Arsenal manager(Unai Emery)

I thought that the Arsenal board would go for an experienced manager - Emery doesn't surprise me.

Taking into account the difference between living in (it's grim ) 'oop north and the beautiful south, I'm not sure the saving is worth having.
Seeing as it isn't grim "ap norf" and one is less likely to be stabbed and robbed, I am sure the saving is worth having.

Gazidis is a myopic man on that press conference.

"Every world manager wants to come to Arsenal"

"No one turned us down in their interviews"

Hubris might be Arsenals downfall.

Gazidis is a myopic man on that press conference.

"Every world manager wants to come to Arsenal"

"No one turned us down in their interviews"

Hubris might be Arsenals downfall.

I think you confuse hubris with hyperbole.

Gazidis is just talking his club up. So what? Everyone does.

As for your postulating the possibility of Arsenal's 'downfall', I'm not sure what you mean, unless it's their failing again next year to qualify for the CL? A temporary setback maybe but hardly a 'downfall' given the finality that word suggests.

I think you confuse hubris with hyperbole.

Gazidis is just talking his club up. So what? Everyone does.

As for your postulating the possibility of Arsenal's 'downfall', I'm not sure what you mean, unless it's their failing again next year to qualify for the CL? A temporary setback maybe but hardly a 'downfall' given the finality that word suggests.

We'll see end of next season. I'll put my hands up if proven wrong.

We'll see. I'm in proven wrong I'll put my hands up this this time I next year.

Taking into account the difference between living in (it's grim ) 'oop north and the beautiful south, I'm not sure the saving is worth having.

London is a fucking horrible place. I hate it.

I’d much rather have Manchester, though it’s not a patch on Cornwall, of course, apart from the fact that Manchester has City.

So they've gone with Emilio from Mr Deeds...

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.