New Aussie

MelbourneCity

Hi guys I've been on this forum for a while now, interesting reading peoples thoughts on things happening at the club, but I restrained myself from posting cos from what I've seen every new poster is called a rag, and I really don't wanna feel that low.... I was just wondering if there is a pub in 'Melbourne' where any of the blues go to watch matches. I'm the only City fan in my area, all my mates 'support' one of the big 4, but I've been with City even before Sven and Thaksin, just so I don't sound like a wanker and give off the impression that I've started supporting City since the big takeover. I was looking at some airline tickets to Manchester, but I kinda need the money at the moment as I've got Uni coming up, but I'm certainly looking to fly over one day. :D
As for a pub I've heard of 'The London' for EPL games but from what I've seen on the site, looks more like a lounge cafe of some sort.

Cheers guys

Look up wheelsy, he's just been over to mother England to take in a few matches plus the Shalke game, he's from Sydney I think though.

Welcome, P.S. Melbourne a top city st kilda, got smashed there a few good night on the run!

Charles Dickens in town or keepers arms in north melbourne used to be the main two. Blues used to go to the keepers. Not sure if thats still the case.

Welcome aboard. where abouts in Melbourne are You? Like Mattys pointed out the Charles Dickens used to and there is the public bar in north melbourne opp victoria market which is a backpackers haunt...but your best ringing up to find out. Also one in Caulfield which escapes me at present but I'll look into it. Bluemooners in Melbourne is what this country needs right now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.