New Band Aid 30 record.

M18CTID said:
Will the money trickle through to the people it's intended for this time or will some corrupt African government pocket the cash as happened with the original Band Aid/Live Aid proceeds? (Allegedly)

If we thought that the money would never get through we'd turn into cynical fuckers like some on here...

Call me gullible but a small donation makes me feel better about myself

Bluemanc100 said:
M18CTID said:
Will the money trickle through to the people it's intended for this time or will some corrupt African government pocket the cash as happened with the original Band Aid/Live Aid proceeds? (Allegedly)

If we thought that the money would never get through we'd turn into cynical fuckers like some on here...

no offence, but the point of making a donation to charity is to help others, not to make you feel better about yourself.

wireblue said:
Bluemanc100 said:
M18CTID said:

no offence, but the point of making a donation to charity is to help others, not to make you feel better about yourself.
Correct. It's a worthy enough cause, but the actual song? It's very weak, and nowhere near the calibre of the original. Then again, none of the sequels have been up to much.

wireblue said:
Bluemanc100 said:
M18CTID said:

None taken... It does both surely... I help people and also help my conscience

Not find it a little ironic how Multi-Rich Celebs are begging the British folk to "Feed the world" yet many Honest, working class Brits are having to visit Food Banks regularly to feed themselves?

Feed ourselves
Let us know it's Christmas time (oh shit I'll be even more skint come December)

I cant stand Bob

If it wasnt for live aid and this kind of stuff he wouldve been forgotten 20 years ago along with his crappy Boomtown rats and theyre big shitty hit I Dont Like Mondays, I mean, how is he still so well off?

Its all bollocks, the real hero's are the aid workers/nurses/doctors who go out there risking theyre lives

any **** can walk into a recording studio, especially if theyre in a chauffeur driven limo

nimrod said:
I cant stand Bob

If it wasnt for live aid and this kind of stuff he wouldve been forgotten 20 years ago along with his crappy Boomtown rats and theyre big shitty hit I Dont Like Mondays, I mean, how is he still so well off?

Its all bollocks, the real hero's are the aid workers/nurses/doctors who go out there risking theyre lives

any c**t can walk into a recording studio, especially if theyre in a chauffeur driven limo

Surely they drive into a recording studio then ?

nimrod said:
I cant stand Bob

any c**t can walk into a recording studio, especially if theyre in a chauffeur driven limo

I don't like him either. We need to be donating him some shampoo, looks like he hasnt washed for 30 years.

Blue Mist said:
nimrod said:
I cant stand Bob

Surely they drive into a recording studio then ?

:-)

cynic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.